Digital Media Coordinator
CJSW Radio is Calgary’s only campus & community radio station. With over 100 shows in more than 10 languages, 7 staff and over 300 volunteers, we bring diverse voices from throughout the community to speak with passion about issues that are important to you each and every day. We increase the profile of local, independent artists and organizations by dropping their tracks, hosting them on our programs, and announcing their events. We tell stories that you won’t hear anywhere else, and we strengthen relationships among the arts, business, intellectual, and cultural communities and the audiences they are looking to reach.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced team player to fill the part-time, flexible schedule position of Digital Media Coordinator. Reporting to the Marketing & Development Director, the Digital Media Coordinator will create visually compelling materials and engaging content to tell the story of CJSW Radio.
- Design of visual promotional assets for CJSW, including any designs for digital and print purposes, and other marketing collateral as needed, providing valuable information to our followers about CJSW, our community and our programming.
- Support with content creation for CJSW social media platforms, email newsletters, and websites, providing positive engagement with our listeners and supporters.
- Ensure consistency with CJSW messaging and branding requirements.
- A passion for the arts, and an eagerness to develop your skills.
- A general understanding of CJSW and its activities.
- Knowledge of social media channels and scheduling tools, and email marketing software is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative, or another creative editing software is considered an asset.
- Experience and comfort with photography and videography is considered an asset.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work at a high level, both independently and in a team environment.
This 16-week part-time, flexible position pays $16.50 for 15 hours/week, and is support through funding from the Rozsa Foundation and Calgary Arts Development.
Interested applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume via email with attachments as a single PDF file to Adam Kamis (email@example.com) no later than Friday, June 12 at 5:00pm.
CJSW is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all interested applicants in advance, but will only be contacting those selected for an interview.