About the Organization
IMPAPER (Impact Paper) is a modern paper goods and stationery brand launched in 2015 where for every product purchased, we make a contribution to a specific cause to help improve the lives of others. We aim to bring forth a line of products that reach out to our customers whether it’s through inspiration or amusement and hope that we can empower our customers to create a better future for those in need. All of our products are designed and made in Alberta.
We are looking for passionate, talented and ambitious student interns that are looking to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and help fuel our next phase of growth. The position will be based out of our Edmonton office. There is an opportunity to continue working part-time during the school year.
Who Can Apply
- Eligible students must be registered as a post-secondary student in an accredited institution
- Returning to studies in the next academic term
Your Key Responsibilities
- Help to develop our brand standards and guidelines
- Assist in design for our website, emails, social channels, ads, and products
- Assist in creating content for social
- Assist in the creation of catalogs , signage, and other sales & marketing materials
- Setup print ready files for production
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Strong portfolio of creative and design work
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite programs most importantly in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- A collaborative attitude and willingness to be flexible and accommodating in a fast-paced environment • Strong organizational and time management skills, handling multiple priorities, performing a variety of tasks and meeting required deadlines
- Photography knowledge is an asset
- Experience with print is an asset
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Self directed – able to plan and execute work tasks independently • Able to take direction and feedback and modify work tasks accordingly
- Impact driven, you seek ways to improve processes and add value • Detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful
How to Apply
To apply for the opportunity, please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews are held on a rolling basis so please apply earlier rather than later.
The deadline for this job posting is March 13, 2020.