Ghost River Theatre is excited to be launching a new story-telling endeavor, where we will be documenting and sharing our unique creative process through a series of mini web documentaries. The ideal candidate will be comfortable operating a camera, recording audio, and supporting the postproduction process. The successful candidate may have the opportunity for additional projects documenting other workshops throughout the season.
- Work with the creative team to make a filming schedule during the workshop Monday, Oct 28th – Friday Nov 1st 10-5pm, Monday Nov 4 – Wednesday Nov 6th 10-5pm.
- Attend the workshop during these dates and times.
- Take direction and collaborate with the creative team.
- Film video and record audio of the workshop process with an eye towards captivating visuals and narrative arcs in a non-intrusive manner.
- Film video and record audio of interviews of the creative team.
- Assist the Creative Director with post-production editing. (project to be completed Nov 30 2019)
- File management.
- Ability to commit to and meet tight deadlines.
- Canon XA25
- ZOOM H4N PRO
- Memory Cards
If you have additional equipment that you would like to use, please discuss in the cover letter. Please note there is no equipment/rental budget however we are willing to assist in sourcing options.
This position is best suited for an advanced videography student/emerging film-maker. This is a paid position via honorarium: $250. It is a fantastic opportunity to work on a portfolio project and receive documentary direction mentorship.
Please send a cover letter describing your experience on similar projects, a resume, links to examples of your work, and 2 references to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 25, 2019.